1. Perspectives on the development of Vietnam Airports System
- To develop the modern and advanced synchronous infrastructure system of airports according to ICAO international standards; meet ACV needs as well as stimulate demand for Vietnam aviation market development in accordance with the planning of air transport development.
- To concentrate its resources on developing key airports with the aim of contributing to enhance competitiveness and international economic integration; play an important role in the development of multimodal transport and logistics service centers nationwide; simultaneously, promote domestic airports for the socio-economic development of regions and localities, particularly in remote, rural, mountainous and island areas.
- To ensure benefits to the Government, enterprises and people on the investment, management and operation of airports.
- To apply information technology, gradually develop the aviation sector associated with the development of technique and aviation technology so as to reach the world's advanced level as well as improve the efficiency of aviation science and technology research and application.
- To promote the airport system along with environmental protection and responses to climate change.
2. Acv development goals
2.1 General goals
- To continue to stimulate ACV development, maintain the leading role of the Government in the investment, management and operation of Vietnam airports infrastructure; significantly contribute to the advancement of Vietnam's aviation industry as well as the socio-economic development and national defense.
- To prioritize capital preservation and growth; brand retention and international competitiveness enhancement.
- To guarantee employee benefits and income.
2.2 Specific goals
a. Business Performance Goals
In the year 2020, amid the severe impact of Covid-19 pandemic on corporate’s business activities, the annual targets are as follows:
- Passenger volume: 65 million passengers
- Cargo volume: 1,344 thousand tones
- Aircraft movement: 531 thousand movements
- Total revenue: 11,317 billion dongs
- Profit before tax: 2,007 billion dongs
In the period from 2021 to 2025, the average annual growth rate (AAGR) will be subject to the controlled situation of Covid-19 pandemic, which is:
- Passenger AAGR: 11-13 percent per annum
- Cargo AAGR: 12-15 percent per annum
- Aircraft movement AAGR: 10-12 percent per annum
- Revenue AAGR: 13-15 percent per annum
- Profit before tax AAGR: 18-20% per annum
b. Operational Management and Investment Goals
- Until 2025, to facilitate an effective investment, upgrade, expansion and operational management of 23 airports which total designed capacity is 173 million passengers per annum, including Long Thanh Int’l Airport, Noi Bai Int’l Airport, Tan Son Nhat Int’l Airport, Da Nang Int’l Airport, Cam Ranh Int’l Airport, Cat Bi Int’l Airport, Can Tho Int’l Airport, Phu Quoc Int’l Airport, Vinh Int’l Airport, Phu Bai Int’l Airport, Tho Xuan Airport, Dong Hoi Airport, Chu Lai Airport, Pleiku Airport, Phu Cat Airport, Tuy Hoa Airport, Buon Ma Thuot Airport, Lien Khuong Airport, Con Dao Airport, Rach Gia Airport, Ca Mau Airport, Dien Bien Airport, Na San Airport
- To continuously develop the effective and sustainable ACV; to maintain the national leading role in investment, construction and operation in airport infrastructures and airfields; to contribute to the national socio-economic development of the country; and, to make an important contribution in the competitive advantage enhancements of ACV and wider the aviation market of Vietnam.
- To ensure the absolute aviation safety and security in associated with national defense in order to actively achieve regional and international service quality standards.
- To improve the corporate governance capability in business performance, capital increase and resources for investments; to ensure benefits of the Government, shareholders and all stakeholders as well as value-adding business on the market.
- To accelerate thrift practice, anti-waste and corruption prevention.
- To apply advanced science and technology in the aviation industry roadmap to development together with environmental protection and climate change response.
- To develop professional employees, which approaches advanced qualifications and capabilities from other prominent airport operators in the region and in the world, accordingly enhance productivity and efficiency in business performances.
- To maintain a healthy working environment and improve the employee’s daily life.