The Prime Minister approved Decision No. 1710/QĐ-TTg dated 06th October 2015 regarding the approval of equitization plan of parent company - Airports Corporation of Vietnam.
Pursuant to the approved equitization plan, the form of equitization of parent company – Airports Corporation (abbreviated as “ACV”) sells a portion of current state-owned capital and issues more shares in order to increase the charter capital.
The Charter capital of ACV is 22.430.985.040.000 VND. Shares in initial public offering: total shares: 2.243.098.504 shares, nominal value of stock: 10.000 VND, in which:
- The State holds 1.682.323.878 shares, occupying 75% of charter capital
- Preferred shares for employees of the enterprise are 31.347.800 shares, taking up 1,4% of charter capital (including preferred shares for employees of the enterprise in accordance with Clause 1 Article 48 Decree No. 59/2011/NĐ-CP dated 18/7/2011 are 9.220.000 shares, or 0.41% of charter capital; preferred shares for employees of the enterprise in accordance with Clause 2 Article 48 Decree No. 59/2011/NĐ-CP dated 18/7/2011 are 22.127.800 shares, occupying 0,99% % of charter capital).
- Preferred shares for trade union are 3.003.003 shares, representing 0.13% of charter capital;
- Shares for strategic investor include 448.619.701 shares, accounting for 20% of charter capital;
- Public offering: 77.804.122 shares, taking up 3.47% charter capital.
The Prime Minister has authorized the Minister of Transport to decide the initial price of IPO shares; guide Airports Corporation of Vietnam to organize, implement the public offering. Upon meeting requirements, Airports Corporation of Vietnam joint-stock Company shall list its shares on the securities market as prescribed by law.
The initial public offering shall comply with the auction mode at Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE).
Ministry of Transport shall represent the state-owned capital at Airports Corporation of Vietnam after the completion of the equitization plan.
Int’l and public affairs division