Can Tho International Airport is an international trading gateway for Cuu Long Province and the surrounding Me Kong Delta region. The socio-economic developments of Cuu Long Delta and the growth of air transportation at Can Tho International Airport have a close and integrated connection, encouraging synergy and more speed in the development process. Can Tho International Airport is 8 kilometers away from the center of Can Tho City to the Northwest. The current carrying capacity of the airport has reached 2.4 million passengers per year.
- Name: Can Tho International Airport (CTIA)
- Address: Tra An Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho city
- Tel: (0710) 3.844.301
- Fax: (0710) 3.744.584
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFS: VVCTYDYX and VVCTZPZX
- SITA: VCAKPXH
- Aerodrome reference code: VCA
- Serving time: 12/24 and on demand.
* Airport handling Capacity:
- Able to handle 3-5 million passengers per annum
- Passengers/peak hours: 960 passengers
- Aircraft movements: 200 flights/ day
- Aircraft movements/peak hours: 12 flights/hour
- Cargos: 150 thousand tons per annum.